As an issuer, you must make sure at least these requirements are met:
- Ensure all the documents submitted for due diligence are valid documents.
- Ensure all the offerings documents to the investor are valid and not violating any law.
- Inform Ethis representatives of any material adverse changes in any offering documents or business activities of the company during the offering period or after the minimum funding amount is completed.
- Ensure that the company is not performing business activities that violate any laws in any jurisdiction and is free from any litigation proceedings.
- Keep the investors in your campaign updated on the company’s progress on a periodic basis.